top of page

BSS Chat Room

Public·98 members

Good day everyone! We've reached mid-week! How's everyone's week so far? If your week looks like mine, that means that you are BUSY! Lol. I know many of us have many roles and responsibilities to fulfil as wives, mothers, and career/business women. However, it is important that we don't forget to spend time with God and thank Him for the many roles He has blessed us with. Don't get me wrong, it can get incredibly taxing at times; that is why it is important to stay connected to God. He is our source - our source of strength, grace, power, joy, patience, and love. Everything we need to perform our daily duties comes from Him. As a form of self-care, it is important to spend time with God and worship Him. If you don't take the time to connect with Him, you will burn out and that's never good. So let's connect with God today by worshipping Him. What are some of your favorite worship songs? One of my favorites is an oldie, but goodie - "Holy, Thou Art God" by Richard Smallwood. Drop down into the comments and let me know some of your favorite worship songs! I'll create our very own BSS Women's Worship Playlist! God bless you all as you do so! 💞

Sophia Pryce
Alarape
Adaobi Gloria

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page